Affordable housing is vital to the health of our community. As our neighborhood continues to grow and evolve, we are working to ensure affordable housing options grow with it. Discover resources and information on affordable housing in East Liberty, so you can see what’s already here as well as what’s coming down the pipeline.
Overview of Affordable Rental Housing
Attached as a PDF below is an overview of East Liberty’s affordable rental housing landscape. Discover affordable housing definitions, current affordable rental housing sites, and future sites in development.
Affordable For-Sale Enright Court Homes
Attached as a PDF below is a document with information on the homes available in East Liberty’s Enright Court. For more information, please contact Mary Hester at email@example.com.
At East Liberty Development, Inc., we work with a number of partner organizations to create and maintain affordable homeownership opportunities for individuals and families in our neighborhood. These are some of our partners:
- Catapult Greater Pittsburgh is our nonprofit partner for pre and post-purchase homeownership education. Their comprehensive program works to lift individuals and families out of generational poverty.
- LifeVenture Real Estate Solutions assists ELDI with affordable home sales. Working closely with tenants who wish to transition into homeownership as well as providing community engagement and outreach focused on homeownership, they help bridge the gap of affordability by working with city agencies that offer low-moderate income subsidies.
- Some of our additional partners on affordable housing opportunities include First Commonwealth Bank, Northwest Bank, Dollar Bank, the URA, and the Federal Home Loan Bank.
For affordable rental housing opportunities, contact the following:
- The Housing Authority
- Community Builders – Pennley Commons, Penn Manor, & New Pennley Place – (412) 362-2040
- Fairfield Apartments – (855) 255-4948
- Larimer Pointe Project – Contact: Tisha Germany (412) 363-4401
- NDC Negley Neighbors – (412) 661-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Negley Commons – (412) 362-0380
- Presbyterian Senior Care
- KBK Garfield Commons – (412) 363-4401
For those struggling with homelessness, contact the following: