Affordable housing is vital to the health of our community. As our neighborhood continues to grow and evolve, we are working to ensure affordable housing options grow with it. Here are resources and information on affordable housing in East Liberty, so you can see what’s already here as well as what’s coming down the pipeline.
Overview of Affordable Rental Housing
Attached as a PDF below is an overview of East Liberty’s affordable rental housing landscape. Discover affordable housing definitions, current affordable rental housing sites, and future sites in development.
Affordable For-Sale NMTC Homes
Attached as a PDF below is a press release with information on the 26 homes being renovated or constructed as part of the Pittsburgh Urban Initiatives New Markets Tax Credit project. For more information, please contact Mary Hester at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affordable For-Sale Enright Court Homes
Attached as a PDF below is a document with information on the homes available in East Liberty’s Enright Court. For more information, please contact Mary Hester at email@example.com.
For affordable rental housing opportunities, you can contact the following:
- The Housing Authority
- Community Builders – Pennley Commons, Penn Manor, & New Pennley Place – (412) 362-2040
- Fairfield Apartments – (855) 255-4948
- Larimer Pointe Project – Contact: Tisha Germany (412) 363-4401
- NDC Negley Neighbors – (412) 661-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Negley Commons – (412) 362-0380
- Presbyterian Senior Care
- KBK Garfield Commons – (412) 363-4401
For those struggling with homelessness, you can contact the following: